In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to change the dimensions of your product in your Woocommerce store. Just follow the below instructions –
- Open your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Products. Select Product tab and click on Display.
- Scroll your page; here you can see an option of product images. In this option you can change the parameters of given options (Catalog image, Single Product image, Product Thumbnails).
- You can also uncheck the hard crop option if you don’t want an image to be cropped but re-sized. Save the changes.
- In order to re-size previously added images, you can use the plugin to regenerate the thumbnails.
- Just download the extension, and install it in Plugins > Add new.
- After this you install the plugin, go to Tools > Regenerate thumbnails and click Regenerate All Thumbnails.
- After this process you’re all the product images will appear with new dimension set.
Final Words: – I hope my tutorial will help you. If you have another query related to this blog just post your comment below.
erzurum escort bayan